Login to See the Rest of the Answer
1. You included the #script tag way earlier than the #HTML5 tag that utilizes the function is rendered in the #Document #Object #Model AKA the "DOM".
2. You forgot to close the script tag, for #example, see the code below:
3. You forgot to close the submit function tag, see the code below:
4. The #Browser has #cached a different version of your code
- Another way you can invalidate the Cache in your Browser is to Press the keys "CTRL + R" all at one time. This will fetch the fresh content and assets from the Server.