1. Make sure you create a Mount Volume
- This volume does not really matter if you have created a folder on host or not. Just make sure you that the Volume is registered as Volume in the docker-compose.yml file.
2. Open ports for Kibana, ElasticSearch Container (if you have a cluster configured, make sure you open up ports for other Docker containers too. So that they can communicate with each other. )
3. Increase the vm.max space on the host if you want Elastic Search to work well.
- Open up sysctl.conf file and paste the following at the end of the file
- max_map_count = 262144
-Also in addition run the following code to make changes right now.
sysctl -w vm.max_map_count=2621444. Then restart the ElasticSearch containers.