These notes are based on my own findings, they are not official advice. Please consult your Doctor.
[Note]: A healthy Software Developer, a healthy Software.
- Stay away from High Fructose Cone Syrup
- Stay away from Sugar
- Sleep Well
- Think about Better Software
- Share Ideas
[11/23/22]: I just found out that eating two cups of Applesouce every day (morning) makes me think clearly, wake up with way too much energy to tackle problems and allows me to sleep really well.
- Keep in mind that the Apple Souces am talking about is one without Added Sugar and all Organic.
- It is loaded with vital Vitamins that your body needs
[7/9/2022]: Recently I just found out that adding a little bit of Spirulina Powder and Organic None GMO Moringa to my cup of coffee in the morning increased body energy throughout the day.
Watch the video below by Dr. Eric Berg DC and see the benefits of Moringa
[6/16/22]: Recently when walking my Dog I accidentally came in contact with Poison Ivy and what helped me phase out the Rush was a product called:
Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Every morning, wake up and wash the area where the rush is located
2. Apply Apple Cider Vinegar
3. Don't Scratch the Ichyness of the Rush
Health and Fitness
[6/23/21] Currently reading a book called "How Not To Die" by Micheal Greger
- This book is an interesting read.
- Add MCT Oil to your coffee every morning this will increase your brain power to solve problems.
1. If possible go Vegan or at least eat foods that breathe. Natural foods, whole foods, and plant-based always make the body feel good.
(This might not be good for everyone, make sure you know your allergies and what kind of foods to stay away from)
2. Mix protein (20g) with a lot of vegetables (Baby Spinach), Extra Organic Olive oil (good oil, not cone oil. Finding good Extra Virgin Oil that works for you is a journey. Make sure you invest your time in finding what works for your diet ).
3. Eat pounded pumpkin seeds or nuts, avocado, fruits, and other superfoods. My favorite is Mega Omega Power up Trail Mix, a blend of nuts, fruits, and seeds. Walnuts and almonds provide you with Omega-3 “heart-healthy” fatty acids.
4. Drink a lot of water and make sure you are rehydrated. In addition, make sure you rest, take naps and relax, meditating.
5. Drink coffee only when needed or when deploying important files to the production environment, this will help you focus because if you drink coffee every day, you won't feel any effects.
[Important] Notes for Myself