Solutions Architect & Developer (remote job) at Renalogic
Solutions Architect & Developer
Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000 annually (depending on experience)
Employment Type:? Full-Time, Exempt, and reports to the Sr. Director of Data and Development?
Click here to apply!
The average person?is?in the workforce for forty-two years, with roughly?45,990 hours of your life spent actively engaged in work.?Some people see that?number?and?immediately?think about how they can?make that number smaller. Here at?Renalogic, we're looking for people who see that number and immediately think about how they can make those hours as impactful and?rewarding?as possible.?
Renalogic?is?dedicated to?helping our clients manage the human and financial?costs?of?chronic kidney disease.?To help us?in?our mission,?we?hire?people who are humble, hungry, and smart. And it sure helps if you have a sense of?humor.?We're not perfect, but we're trying to build a company that we are all proud of. ?Our?Glassdoor and Gallup's 2021 Exceptional Workplaces?ratings suggest we're on the right path.?
This is a blended role between system architecture and coding/developing. Here’s how you’ll contribute:
- Managing medium to highly complex projects by establishing infrastructure standards and processes for the IT team and making sure all teams adhere to the established standards; maintaining technical diagrams, documentation, and Infrastructure/Architecture design.
- Leading configuration and implementation by guiding other team members and development initiatives throughout the system development lifecycle.
- Developing high-level architectural design, analysis, and implementation; working closely with various resources to assign tasks, track progress, and resolve issues.
- Meeting with customers to understand and define system requirements and issues; offering solutions that are architecturally sound without negatively impacting the existing architecture.
- Providing deep software development knowledge and development skills in promotion of the critical systems.
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure and code, continuous integration, and automated deployment.
- Quickly and efficiently troubleshooting issues in order to provide outstanding support for customers.
- Helping business architecture to be scalable and ensuring it provides highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services.
Experience you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Must have at least 3 years of Cloud infrastructure experience working with one or more of the following Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, EKS, EMR, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, or Lambda
- Proficiency with CI/CD (“continuous integration”/ “continuous delivery”) process, Agile and DevOps Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, high level design, coding, testing, implementation, performance tuning, bug fixing, and quality control.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise architecture, microservices, and event driven architecture
- Familiarity with Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams.
Skills & attributes you’ll need to succeed:
- Proficiency in the English language
- Customer (external and internal) focus
- Technological savviness
- A ‘yes, if’ attitude
- Organizational aptitude
- Reliable power and internet
- A dedicated workspace with minimal distractions and interruptions
What we offer?
- Market competitive salary
- Flexible and usable time off and holidays – we?value recharging?
- Exceptional healthcare coverage, with the majority of premium covered by us??
- 401k plan with?company?match?
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means that our employment decisions are inclusive and welcoming, regardless of race, gender, age, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy status, religion, national origin, disability, or any other personal, physical, mental, or sensory traits.
Individuals will be required, once hired, to successfully pass a background, reference, and education verification process and must demonstrate that they are legally authorized to work in the United States.