1. If you are developing using Dot Net Core 2.2 and you want to access the application you are developing running on https://localhost:5001 from another computer on the Local Area Network (LAN) follow the instruction below:
- Adjust your launchSettings.json file found under Properties (three steps below your Project name (not the Solution Name), depending on your project structure)
- Adjust the applicationUrl to listen on for traffic from all IP address/ Network interfaces as follow: "applicationUrl": "https://0.0.0.0:5001"
- Open up port 5001 to allow TCP connection from the Firewall.
[NB] Take it to another level, if you want to debug the proxy x-forwarded headers this will be ideal for testing.
- Now start your application and make sure the application is able to start on port 5001 on the local machine.
- Try to type the full Local Address of the computer running the application (Localhost) from another computer on the same network e.g. https://220.127.116.11:5001 you should be able to access Dot Net Core application and start debugging from there.