Ranking on Google
- [NB] Check how you rank for your company name (hopefully #1 and with SiteLinks)
- Understand how you rank for other terms through Webmaster Tools Search Queries
- Get involved: No one searches for your new kind of product or Service - perhaps prioritize find a potential audience/community, an existing forum, blogs or Social Media Sites.
- To rank well, provide an awesome product or Service, then attract buzz: Natural links +1s, likes, followers and shares.
- Focus your energy where your audience hangs
- Play your authentic strength: CEO like to tweet, Salesperson enjoys Facebook, focus on what you are good at.