Quesiton: How do you ssh into Windows 10?
Answer: Install open SSH app available in Windows "Apps and Features" section. Follow instruction below:
- Go to Windows Search bar located in the lower left-hand side of your Windows Desktop.
- Search "Apps and Features"
- Click on "Apps and Features" and then click on "Optional features"
- Scrow to "OpenSSH Client" and Install it
- After the installation is complete, it only takes a few seconds
- Go to Services and Start the "OpenSSH Client" Service.
- Open Powershell
- Get the Computer IP Address
- Go to the other computer, open Powershell and type ssh [email protected]
- Powershell will prompt you the password.
Call to Action: Let me know if the instruction above helped you in the comments below. You don't need to sign in to comment.