Compensation: $95,000 - $125,000 annually (depending on experience)
Employment Type:? Full-Time, Exempt, and reports to the Sr. Director of Data & Development
Click here to apply!
The average person?is?in the workforce for forty-two years, with roughly?45,990 hours of your life spent actively engaged in work.?Some people see that?number?and?immediately?think about how they can?make that number smaller. Here at?Renalogic, we're looking for people who see that number and immediately think about how they can make those hours as impactful and?rewarding?as possible.?
Renalogic?is?dedicated to?helping our clients manage the human and financial?costs?of?chronic kidney disease.?To help us?in?our mission,?we?hire?people who are humble, hungry, and smart. And it sure helps if you have a sense of?humor.?We're not perfect, but we're trying to build a company that we are all proud of. ?Our?Glassdoor and Gallup's 2021 Exceptional Workplaces?ratings suggest we're on the right path.?
How you’ll contribute
- Working collaboratively with Client Services, Project Management, Data, and Clinical teams to provide input and direction to Information Architecture, Design, and Functional Specifications.
- Helping to manage the development infrastructure needed for web projects, including hosting, repos, and deployments.
- Assisting with internal and external development strategy efforts, including project communication and presentations.
- Producing creative and innovative implementations that meet client and stakeholder goals and requirements.
- Reviewing and improving existing internal systems and development processes.
Experience you must have
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in building websites using Web Content Management Systems
- Must have experience with cloud Services like AWS.
- Must have experience developing against SQL Server/NoSQL systems like MongoDB.
- Must have a strong understanding of Agile software development principles along with experience participating in agile projects.
- Proficiency with CI/CD (“continuous integration”/“continuous delivery”) process and Agile and DevOps Software Development Life Cycle including analysis, high level design, coding, testing, implementation, performance tuning, bug fixing, and quality control.
- Experience with that use tools similar to Drupal 8/PHP and Docker Tools is a huge plus.
- Experience with Drush, Composer, and configuration management in Drupal 8 and 9 is a huge plus.
Skills & attributes you’ll need to succeed
- Proficiency in the English language
- Customer (external and internal) focus
- Technological savviness
- A ‘yes, if’ attitude
- Organizational aptitude
- Reliable power and internet
- A dedicated workspace with minimal distractions and interruptions
What we offer?
- Market competitive salary and success-based commission (for sales roles)
- Flexible and usable time off and holidays – we?value recharging?
- Exceptional healthcare coverage, with the majority of premium covered by us??
- 401k plan with?company?match?
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means that our employment decisions are inclusive and welcoming, regardless of race, gender, age, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy status, religion, national origin, disability, or any other personal, physical, mental, or sensory traits.
Individuals will be required, once hired, to successfully pass a background, reference, and education verification process and must demonstrate that they are legally authorized to work in the United States.