Question: How do you solve the error that says "Unable to start Kestrel.
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10013): An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions."
Answer: Try the following:
1. Clean the Project Solution
2. Build the Project Solution
3. Close Visual Studio
4. Reopen Visual Studio
5. Load the Projects into the Solution.
6. Check to see if the same Port Kestrel is trying to use is already in use by another application.
7. Check to see if IIS is running, if yes, make sure it is not using any ports that Kestrel is trying to use.
8. Change Kestrel Port that is used to listen to incoming traffic.