Senior Drupal Developer (Remote)
Contract for 12 months
No travel (0%)
Employment Type W-2
Seeking a Senior Drupal PHP Developer.
- Participate in formulating an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme
- Will work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation
- Design and implement new features and functionality
- Establish and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.