Visual Studio Development Tips to Speed Up Development
- Search for text in the whole
Please Login to see the rest of the answer
- Press Ctrl + Shift + F to bring up the popup window that allows you to search for a line of code.
then pin the Window to the location you can find
- Enable CodeLens Feature in Visual Studio 2019:
CodeLens allows you to turn on or off settings about Application Insights. The Visual Studio will show you how many references to the function are. This helps in making a discussion about whether you even need the function or not.
- To enable Settings from CodeLens go to Tools = Options = Text Editor
- When starting to use Visual Studio, sometimes you don't want the browser to stop debugging or detach from the process.
- Every time you stop debugging and then refresh the browser the application stops showing because the IIS process is terminated