Question: How do you solve for this error in IIS and Asp.Net Application Hosting "Service Unavailable 'HTTP Error 503. The Service is unavailable'"
Login to See the Rest of the Answer
Answer: There is a chance that the Application Pool that runs the Asp.Net Core or Asp.Net Appliction is shut down, in order to resove this error follow the steps below:
1. Access IIS by searching for "IIS" in the Windows 11 Service Search Bar.
2. When IIS is showing on your desktop, expand the "Connections" tab
3. Click on the "Apllication Pools
4. Find the "Application Pool" that is related to the Application you are trying to run in IIS
5. Click "Start" on the right hand side under the "Action" table
Leave a comment below if this helped you.