Full Stack Software Developer Highland Heights Ohio
Edited Version 2
We have an opening for a Full Stack Software Developer. Please send resumes asap for our team to review. This is a direct hire position and is on-site only to Highland Heights, Ohio.
Need is immediate.
We are looking for a talented, meticulous, and technically skilled Developer to join our client's IT team. This position requires client-facing tasks, working with other developers, and working independently. This is a full-time position with outstanding benefits!
Salary - 75-90k depending on level of skill
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to quickly grasp existing code base and have judgement to make necessary changes to existing code while managing risk
- Primary focus on break / fix, optimizing and developing new requirements
- Gathers information on new requirements from process owners regarding business processes
- Quickly learns business processes and communicates recommendations/new ideas to support production needs
- Communicates concepts and outputs clearly inside and outside department
- Provides documentation of processes and training where needed
- Delivers project results within established deadlines.
Experience & Background:
- Experience must be in a manufacturing setting where knowledge of standard manufacturing flow ad concepts is understood using ERP applications.
- Epicor knowledge/experience preferred. Experience developing and modifying Crystal Reports and SRSS required.
- Experience supporting, installing and administration of SQL Server including advanced T-SQL required.
- Working knowledge of WCF and Entity Framework. Experience developing, deploying and supporting .NET.
- Forms applications. Experience with Epicor and Kronos highly desirable. Extensive knowledge of windows Server systems.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office including Office Interops.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be highly organized and able to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Must have the ability to communicate/explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to others.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or associates degree/technical training combined with significant field experience demonstrating the ability to perform duties comparable to those listed herein in a manufacturing setting is required.
- Must be highly analytical, efficient and results-driven.
- Outstanding time-management and communication skills needed.
- Position will be based on-site at our Highland Heights facility. This is not a remote opportunity.